Electric lubrication pumps are equipment that supplies oil lubrication to the equipment on a regular basis. After a long time of use, it will inevitably have a headline. Therefore, it is usually necessary to check it to avoid the lack of lubrication. Air intake in the vacuum area poor lubricating oil pressure may cause oil to be supplied. When the price of hydraulic grease lubrication pump encounters this situation, we can first check deal with it according to the following steps.
1. Check: Use a vacuum gauge to measure above -0.03Mpa to indicate that the saturation pressure has been reached.
Treatment: Decrease the viscosity of the oil.
2. Check: Whether the suction pipe is blocked, check whether the filter of the electric lubrication pump is dirty.
treatment: clean up the obstruction, clean the filter.
3. Check: Whether there is a lack of oil in the container, the oil meter visual confirmation.
Treatment: It is a necessary prerequisite to increase the amount of oil to the specified amount, the amount of oil should be about 3-4 times the discharge volume per minute.
4. Check: Whether the electric lubrication pump piping is loose.
Treatment: Please tighten the piping fasteners.
5. Check: Regarding the viscosity of the applied pressure oil is too low.
Treatment: Change to a pump with a suitable viscosity.
6. Check: Use a pressure gauge to adjust the adjustment valve screw observe that the pressure does rise.
Treatment: There may be foreign matter inhaled in the conditioning valve, please clean the conditioning valve remove the foreign matter.
7. Check: The electric lubrication pump works in reverse phase, the working direction is recognized by visual inspection.
Treatment: Correct the working direction of the oil pump.
The above is the inspection treatment method when the electric lubrication pump is supplying oil. The manufacturer of the hydraulic grease lubrication pump recommends that we check the lubrication pump every time before starting, find the title eliminate it in time, do wait for the start of the work to find the lubricating pump fault. Affect work progress. Assuming that the above methods can solve the title, you can try to contact the manufacturer for negotiation.