Precautions for two-line distributor
1. The specified medium must be used in the specified environment.
2. The two oil inlets of the distributor are connected to the two oil supply pipes, both sides are through. When the oil inlet on one side is in use, plugs should be plugged. The unused oil supply port should also be plugged with a screw plug (SDPQ series).
3. It should be equipped with a protective cover when used in dusty, humid, harsh environments.
4. To adjust the oil supply, turn the adjusting screw on the stopper to adjust the oil supply within the range of the maximum minimum oil supply according to the actual needs of the lubrication point. The adjustment of the two-line distributor company should be carried out with the indicator rod retracted, the locking screw should be tightened after the adjustment.
5. If the number of oil supply ports is odd, the screw plug should be screwed out plugged on the oil supply port, so that the oil supply ports are connected the piston will output oil the oil supply port for correct operation.
6. Parallel installation method is preferred in the system for dual-line distributors. The fuel supply pipe distributor can be connected on the left right side; secondly, the series installation method is adopted, the maximum number of series connections is allowed to exceed three. Can be installed in parallel series.
7. The surface in contact with the distributor should be smooth flat, the mounting bolts should be overtightened. The double-line distributor should be wholesaled so as to affect normal operation due to deformation.
8. The screw plug at the two ends of the distributor piston is allowed to be disassembled for no reason. If it leaks, tighten replace with a new sealing gasket.
1. The dispenser does work. Check whether the oil supply pipe has pressure oil delivery, whether the lubrication point is blocked, whether the oil supply pipe is flattened; whether impurities enter the distributor cause the piston hole to be rough. It can be excluded after identification.
2. Oil leakage at the indicator rod of the stopper body. Remove the stopper replace it with a new oil seal. It may be due to the oil seal stock the use time is too long, aging exceeding the specified operating environment temperature, replace it after identification