Smoothness is very important for machinery equipment. If it is smooth in time, it may cause equipment failure. Now many machinery equipment use electric smoothing pumps to smooth. Generally, our commonly used machinery has two smoothing media, One is lubricating oil the other is lubricating grease. What is the difference between these two smoothing media? Let's analyze it the following seven aspects.
1. Adhesiveness. When the friction part is in a stopped condition, the smooth grease can maintain its original shape, will be actively lost due to the effect of gravity, will slip on the straight surface drip out the gap. When the friction part is in motion, the lubricating grease will be thrown away by the effect of centrifugal force like the lubricating oil, nor will it splash out the poorly sealed part. Some oil drips splashes can be almost completely avoided, which can ensure that the environment is polluted less polluted, can also prevent product contamination.
2. The adsorption capacity of the lubricating grease on the metal surface of the electric lubricating pump is much greater than that of the lubricating oil, it can form a relatively firm oil film, accepting a relatively high working load, the operating temperature scale of the lubricating grease is better than that of the smooth grease. Oil wide.
3. Smooth equipment structure The use of smooth grease smooth equipment structure is relatively simple, which can simplify planning reduce investment. The lubricating oil needs to be smooth in a closed system, the structure of the smooth equipment is also more complicated, the investment floor space are also large. It is suitable to be used in semi-closed unclosed smooth parts.
4. The smooth grease of the electric smooth pump will be actively lost the surface of the protective part under the influence of its own weight. It has the ability to persist, the grease layer is generally thicker than the oil layer, so the protection ability is stronger. The protection of lubricating oil is relatively poor, it can only achieve a certain protective effect in a short time.
5. When the smooth grease is used for a long time without changing, it can still ensure the smooth effect, while the smooth oil needs to be added frequently, the oil is supplied in cycles, otherwise the normal smoothness of the machine cannot be ensured. In terms of numbers, the consumption of lubricating oil is 15-20 times more than that of lubricating grease. Therefore, the smooth parts with lubricating grease are much more than lubricating oil.
6. The smooth grease of the electric smooth pump can prevent dust entering the surface of the operation, avoid mixing of impurities abrasion of mechanical parts. Regarding operating parts such as bearings with more complicated spatial structures high precision requirements for smooth surfaces, smooth grease can block dust impurities on the outer surface of the bearing, can fill up the main open space to achieve a sealing effect. But smooth oil does have this ability.
7. Good cushioning shock absorption, because smooth grease has high viscosity good oiliness, so for some machinery that often requires changing the direction of movement accepting a large impact, smooth grease can have a certain cushioning shock absorption effect . On some parts, lubricating grease can also reduce noise, while lubricating oil is inferior in cushioning reducing noise.
The above is the difference between the smooth oil the smooth grease used by the electric smooth pump. When buying a smooth pump, you should be optimistic about the type of smooth medium your equipment needs, choose the appropriate smooth pump to avoid the unsuitable smoothing method affect the service life of the machine.